||This article or section contains content that is out of season. It has been removed from the game, but may reappear at a later date.
This article is about a feature that is out of season.
Techies is an Ace hero for the Inventor alliance in Dota Underlords. Techies has Scrappy and Inventor alliances.
||Ace of Inventors
|Grants Inventor units Chain Reaction. If an enemy dies as a result of an Inventor Alliance explosion, they explode just as if they were a part of your Inventor Alliance, damaging nearby enemies.|
+15% chance of finding if you have at least one level of the Inventor Alliance completed.
- Techies always attempts to put their bomb next to the enemy he's attacking.
- The cast range is 2, so if the enemy they're attacking is further away than that, they will place the bomb next to themselves.
- They will prioritize empty vertical and horizontal fields first,
- If there are none, they will place the bomb in an empty diagonal field,
- If there are none, they will continue auto-attacking until there is.
- Deals 50% damage to enemies that are not within range [1/1/2] of the bomb when it explodes.
December 18, 2019 Patch
August 30, 2019 Patch
- Ace for the Inventor Alliance.
- Ace Effect: Grants Inventor units Chain Reaction. If an enemy dies as a result of Unstable Reactor, they explode just as if they had Unstable Reactor.
August 08, 2019 Patch
- Fixed unexploded Techies Bombs doing player damage on round over.
July 19, 2019 Patch
- Remote Mines:
- Radius changed from 4 to [3, 3, 4].