This article is about a feature that was removed from the game.
|You should have seen what happened to the last guy who crossed Enno. -- Zenok, White Spire Fence|
|Units attacking a Shaman have a [7%/12%/17%] chance of being turned into a chicken.|
- The hex duration of Shaman Pluck is exactly 3 hops (a unit is transformed into a chicken, then randomly moves three cells, then turns back). This results in a disable of about 1.5s.
- Movement speed slows do not affect the duration of disable.
- Multiples of Shaman Pluck increase the chance to hex.
- Units can only be hexed once per fight by this effect.
- Alliance items no longer have an inherent Tier and are in their own Alliance category.
- Hex chance changed from 17% to 7%/12%/17%
- Ignores magic-immune enemies.
- Chance increased from 5% to 17%.