Patches (latest) ← September 12, 2019 Patch September 19, 2019 Patch September 26, 2019 Patch → Source: The Update In Which Mr. Warlock Gets Flashy Contents 1 Patch notes 1.1 General 1.2 Hero changes 1.3 Alliance changes 1.4 Item changes Patch notes General and visual upgrades for Batrider, Enigma, Slark, Sniper, and Warlock. The janitor took out some more crash trash. Fixed an issue where Terrorblade could Sunder with the wrong unit at cast time, including dead units. Can no longer enter combat preview mode on the board when in combat. Hero changes Bloodseeker: Bloodrage: Now ramps up to his existing maximum attack speed bonus of 500 earlier, at 20% health (was 0%). Lich: Chain Frost: Bounce range changed to 2 (was 4). Templar Assassin: Added Meld: When first attacking after teleporting, Templar Assassin fires a projectile that does [50, 100, 150] damage on impact and decreases her target's armor by [2, 4, 6] for 5 seconds. Treant Protector: Leech Seed: If the target of Leech Seed dies before the ability duration expires, the seed jumps to another target for its remaining duration. Tusk: Walrus Punch: Tusk is now invulnerable while mid-Punch. Warlock: Shadow Word: Now heals 75% of the total heal instantly, and the remaining 25% over the duration of the buff. This results in [168, 337, 675] instant heal and [56, 112, 225] over the remaining duration. Damage per second changed from [50, 100, 150] to [75, 150, 300]. Alliance changes Deadeye Alliance: Added a small health difference buffer to prevent Deadeye units constantly changing targets. Item changes Tombstone: Raise Zombies: Range changed from 2 cells to 1.