|This article or section contains content that is out of season. It has been removed from the game, but may reappear at a later date.|
This article is about a feature that is out of season.
- Dynamic count of units during combat for double HP regen and armor also count contraptions as units for calculations.
- Bonus Armor changed from 8/16 to 7/14. HP Regen unchanged at 8/16.
- Armor bonus changed from 9 to 8 and disadvantaged armor bonus changed from 18 to 16.
- Scrappy Alliance now takes 2 units per level (down from 3) :
- Level 1 - A random scrappy unit is granted +9 Armor and +8 HP regeneration.
- Level 2 - All scrappy units are granted +9 Armor and +8 HP regeneration.
- Level 3 - All allies are granted +9 Armor and +8 HP regeneration.
- [Armor and HP are doubled if you start the fight with less units than your opponent] is changed to [Armor and HP are doubled whenever you have fewer units alive than your opponent does].
- Now provides 8 armor and 9 health regeneration. It provides double that amount if your starting army is smaller in size than your opponent's.
|Player||Assassin • Brawny • Brute • Champion • Demon • Dragon • Fallen • Healer • Heartless • Human • Hunter • Knight • Mage • Magus • Poisoner • Rogue • Savage • Scaled • Shaman • Spirit • Summoner • Swordsman • Troll • Vigilant • Void • Warrior|
|Out of Season
|Demon Hunter • Elusive • Inventor • Scrappy • Shaman • Druid • Blood-Bound • Deadeye • Insect • Primordial • Warlocks|