In addition to our regular bug fixes, balance patches, and more three star unit updates, today we are introducing The Early Bird weekly newspaper.
The Early Bird is a weekly paper that contains the latest news from White Spire, new challenges to complete, and more. Complete the weekly Puzzle, Streetfight, and Objective to unlock the weekly reward! The Early Bird feature is available to players who have unlocked the Battle Pass. Enjoy this week's issue, and see you in White Spire!
- Fixed an issue where Streetfight items would show at the wrong Prestige level in the City Crawl map view.
- Fixed an issue with the Play Again button in City Crawl Streetfights.
- Fixed an issue with "Win x rounds with alliance active" objectives which were completing when you had at least one unit of that alliance. They now require the alliance to actually be active.
- Enthralled Brawny units now retain their Brawny HP buff.
- All Out Attack!:
- Poison Stacks changed from 2 to 3
- Friendly Fire:
- Fixed an issue where units who moved into target cells after Friendly Fire was cast would not be damaged.
- Damage changed from [250, 300, 360, 430, 500, 600] to [210, 250, 300, 360, 430, 500]
- Fire duration changed from 3.0 to 5.0
- Happy Hour:
- Cooldown changed from 8 to 10
- At three stars, Chaos Knight's allied Knights always count as adjacent to a friendly Knight .
- Maximum Health changed from [900, 1800, 3300] to [800, 1600, 3000]
- Fixed a major issue where Tether would increase, rather than reduce, damage to Io and the target unit. Damage taken by Io and tethered target changed from [+10, +20, +30]% to [-5, -8, -12]%
- Attack Speed buff changed from [50, 80, 110] to [30, 50, 80]
- At three stars, the revived hero also has their cooldowns reset.
- Wolves summoned changed from 2 to [2, 2, 3]
- At three stars, Razor steals 7 attack damage from his target on each successful attack, up to a maximum of 70 damage. This is reset for Razor, but not the target, on switching targets.
- Corrosive Haze:
- If there are no free cells available near enemies, Tiny will toss his enemy into the nearest free cell rather than not casting.
- At three stars, Warlock prevents friendly Demons from silencing each other when casting abilities.
- Damage per Spirit during Delta Slam changed from 225 to 200