|Needs City Crawl voicelines|
Bio[edit | edit source]
|“||What passes for wine in the south is a disgrace! What they call whiskey? Pfft, an abomination. It was never my intention to inspire fear. All I wanted was to bring the good people of White Spire the quality spirits that Icewrack is known for! But... Jealous competition makes for desperate men. And desperate men make... Hmm, unwise decisions. I was left with little choice. I needed to make examples of them all.||„|
Alliance[edit | edit source]
Assassins[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ It will take more than a couple of assassins to scare me.
- ▶️ Hired killers do not impress me.
- ▶️ Your assassins will regret coming here!
Bloodbound[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ We have a few tricks up our sleeves.
- ▶️ The harder you hit us, the harder we hit back!
- ▶️ Fight without fear!
- ▶️ Kill the bloodbounds, quickly!
- ▶️ Size does not matter.
- ▶️ Grow as large as you want, it will not save you!
Brawny[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ With every fight, we grow stronger!
- ▶️ Hope you're keeping track of your kills.
- ▶️ We will endure!
- ▶️ We will not be another notch on your belt.
- ▶️ This fight could take a while.
- ▶️ Your men are tough, I'll give you that.
Brute[edit | edit source]
Champion[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ My champion stands before you!
- ▶️ I have brought Stonehall's finest.
- ▶️ Hahaha! You have no chance against my champion!
Deadeye[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Exploit their weakness!
- ▶️ Take out their support!
- ▶️ We will dismantle your army, one unit at a time!
- ▶️ I won't let you pick us off one by one!
- ▶️ They will come for our weakest.
- ▶️ We must look after each other.
Demon[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Anessix is not the only one with friends in the Court.
- ▶️ Demons, do your worst!
- ▶️ What chance do you have against the Inferno?
Dragon[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ The might of the Eldwurms comes for them.
- ▶️ Eh, it pays to have draconic allies.
- ▶️ My dragons have unlocked their potential.
- ▶️ Ah, it is a shame we must kill such majestic creatures.
- ▶️ Ah, dragons! Always meddling in things that do not concern them.
- ▶️ Stop their dragons!
Druid[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ You think you can beat my druids?
- ▶️ Druids, show them what you've got.
- ▶️ You cannot beat our experience.
- ▶️ Kill the druids!
- ▶️ You may be strong, but we are stronger!
- ▶️ Your magic won't save you, druids!
Elusive[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ You will never hit us!
- ▶️ Just try to lay hands on my army!
- ▶️ My elusive army will pick you apart!
- ▶️ You cannot dodge us forever!
- ▶️ They are hard to hit, but they are not unbeatable!
- ▶️ Press the attack! They cannot evade forever!
Healer[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Take out their healers!
- ▶️ Heal all you like, we will still kill you all.
- ▶️ We need to stop their healers!
Heartless[edit | edit source]
Human[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Ah, Crystal Maiden would be proud!
- ▶️ Keep the mana coming!
- ▶️ We have such surprises in store.
- ▶️ Show them no quarter.
- ▶️ Come, humans! Let us raise a glass in victory!
- ▶️ Allow my human friends and I to teach you some manners.
- ▶️ Stop the humans!
- ▶️ You humans think you are so clever, eh?
- ▶️ You cannot spend your mana when you're dead!
- ▶️ Hm, looks like these humans are up to Crystal Maiden's old tricks.
- ▶️ That extra mana won't save you.
- ▶️ We will make short work of these humans.
Hunter[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ We will take a trophy.
- ▶️ We will mount your head in the Sundered Moon!
- ▶️ Hunters, find your prey.
Insect[edit | edit source]
Inventor[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ You have made some wonderful inventions, my friends!
- ▶️ Eh, I do not pretend to understand science, I'm just glad it's on my side.
- ▶️ The Keen's inventions are a wonder to behold.
- ▶️ Smash these Keen inventions!
- ▶️ Hmhmhm... Science will not save you.
- ▶️ Fancy contraptions will not be enough.
Knight[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Stand together!
- ▶️ You will never get through my knights.
- ▶️ Chivalry is not dead. You, on the other hand...
- ▶️ I will break your phalanx!
- ▶️ You are honorable men. I'm sad to kill you.
- ▶️ Bravery will only get you so far.
Mage[edit | edit source]
Primordial[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ The primordial forces themselves fight for us!
- ▶️ The Eidolons will protect us, even if we fall!
- ▶️ You mess with forces you could not possibly comprehend.
- ▶️ Eidolons? I hate Eidolons!
- ▶️ I fear nothing, not even the primordial force.
- ▶️ Today, I punch a god!
Savage[edit | edit source]
Scaled[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Pfft, your magic cannot harm us.
- ▶️ Without your magic, you are nothing!
- ▶️ Let's see how you fare without your magic.
- ▶️ I do not need magic to win.
- ▶️ Hmm, you thought I needed magic to kill you?
- ▶️ I need no tricks. Just my fists.
Scrappy[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ We will fight to our last man!
- ▶️ The Keen stand with me!
- ▶️ What my army lacks in stature, it makes up for with will!
Shaman[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Butcher these chickens.
- ▶️ Tonight, the Sundered Moon serves chickens!
- ▶️ They will meet a fowl end.
- ▶️ Don't you dare turn me into a chicken!
- ▶️ The shamans will be a problem if we leave them unchecked!
- ▶️ Don't let them turn you into chickens!
Spirit[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Spirit brothers, get to work.
- ▶️ Spirits, show them your might!
- ▶️ When the brothers stand united, nothing can stand in their way.
- ▶️ So, the spirit brothers themselves stand against us.
- ▶️ I don't fear spirits.
- ▶️ We will face the spirits head on.
Summoner[edit | edit source]
Troll[edit | edit source]
Vigilant[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ They're onto us.
- ▶️ They're keeping watch!
- ▶️ Be careful, they're looking for attacks of oppotunity.
Void[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ We will not disappear into the void.
- ▶️ We will not succumb to the darkness.
- ▶️ Let the void stare back. I do not fear it.
Warlock[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ The warlocks will keep us standing.
- ▶️ Warlocks, protect our best fighters!
- ▶️ Don't let them get to our warlocks!
- ▶️ Kill the warlocks to stop their links!
- ▶️ Don't let the warlocks establish a link!
- ▶️ Kill their support!
Warrior[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ I stand by my warriors.
- ▶️ I have surrounded myself with the finest warriors.
- ▶️ My warriors will not fall!
- ▶️ Your warriors are tough, I'll give you that.
- ▶️ Wear all the armor you like, it will not change the result!
- ▶️ It's has been a while since I have fought a worthy adversary.
Ability[edit | edit source]
Generic[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ This is not over yet!
- ▶️ We can still win this.
- ▶️ Do not give up!
- ▶️ We can turn this around!
- ▶️ I lead by example.
- ▶️ I will never surrender.
- ▶️ We must turn the tide!
- ▶️ Take as many of them with you as you can.
- ▶️ If we must die, let us die swinging!
- ▶️ Bring them low!
- ▶️ Press the advantage!
- ▶️ We have them where we want them!
- ▶️ Do not stop now.
- ▶️ Just give up!
- ▶️ Hah! You will never beat us!
- ▶️ And here I thought you would put up a fight.
- ▶️ Hmm, to think I was worried for a moment.
- ▶️ We must celebrate our impending victory!
- ▶️ Ahahahahaha!
- ▶️ Aww, they're making this too easy!
- ▶️ We have to keep the pressure on!
- ▶️ They're not making this easy.
- ▶️ We need to work together!
- ▶️ Give them hell!
- ▶️ We cannot afford to make any mistakes.
Slow Burn[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ You will pay for striking me.
- ▶️ I will not break so easily.
- ▶️ Oho! That is all you got?!
- ▶️ You will not take me down.
- ▶️ You dare strike Jull?!
Righteous Healing[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Nnff!
- ▶️ Get back!!
- ▶️ I will break you in two!
- ▶️ Get out of my face!
- ▶️ I will break your bones!
Barrels of Fun[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Release the barrels!
- ▶️ Now!
- ▶️ I have a surprise for you.
- ▶️ Bring on the barrels!
- ▶️ I have a trick or two up my sleeve.
Happy Hour[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ This round is on me.
- ▶️ Raise a glass, my friends.
- ▶️ Time for a Pick-Me-Up.
- ▶️ To our victory!
- ▶️ Stand tall, friends!
Death[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Avenge me!
- ▶️ Impossible!
- ▶️ Aah!!
- ▶️ They were stronger today.
- ▶️ Fight on without me!
- ▶️ I let you all down.
- ▶️ I was unprepared.
- ▶️ That was... rather unpleasant.
- ▶️ That went rather poorly.
- ▶️ They must be cheating.
Emotion[edit | edit source]
Angry[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ You cannot break us.
- ▶️ I will never yield.
- ▶️ You dare challenge me?
- ▶️ How is this happening?!
- ▶️ I am not to be trifled with.
- ▶️ I will not be humiliated!
- ▶️ No... No, no!!
- ▶️ Dammit.
- ▶️ Oh, come on!
- ▶️ Ah!
Cocky[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Hahaha! This is what passes for competition?
- ▶️ Southerners are as weak as their ale!
- ▶️ Business is good, no?
- ▶️ What else did they expect?
- ▶️ I should have known better than to think this would be a challenge.
- ▶️ It will all be over soon.
- ▶️ You never should have challenged me!
- ▶️ My victory is inevitable
- ▶️ You cannot defeat me.
- ▶️ We will not be easy prey.
Concerned[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ This market is more competitive than I thought.
- ▶️ I need a drink.
- ▶️ This is going rather poorly.
- ▶️ How did I allow this to happen?
- ▶️ Oh my...
- ▶️ This is worse than a rose hangover.
- ▶️ I misjudged our enemy.
- ▶️ This is a problem.
- ▶️ We need to reevaluate our plan.
- ▶️ This will not do... This will not do at all.
Happy[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ When this is over, drinks are on me!
- ▶️ Hmhm, wonderful!
- ▶️ Hahahahahaheheh!
- ▶️ Another round on me!
- ▶️ Delightful!
- ▶️ This exceeds even my expectations.
- ▶️ Well done!
- ▶️ This is going well.
- ▶️ Beautiful!
- ▶️ This is cause for celebration!
Easy Enemy[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ This crew is no threat to us.
- ▶️ We beat them before, we'll beat them again.
- ▶️ This should not take long.
- ▶️ They should fall on their swords and save us all some time.
- ▶️ How many times must we crush these people?
Hard Enemy[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ This time, we will win.
- ▶️ They've beaten us before, we need to be careful.
- ▶️ This is our chance of redemption.
- ▶️ We cannot lose to them again.
- ▶️ They're not invincible. We can beat them!
Killed Underlord[edit | edit source]
Generic[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ You never had a chance.
- ▶️ You are but a pretender to the throne.
- ▶️ You will never run this city!
- ▶️ White Spire will belong to me!
- ▶️ You won't stop us!
- ▶️ It's over!
- ▶️ I will put an end to you!
- ▶️ We make this look easy!
- ▶️ We have dispatched another pretender to the throne.
- ▶️ You brought this on yourself!
- ▶️ You never should have gotten in my way.
Clutch[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ This is ours for the taking!
- ▶️ This is our moment!
- ▶️ Give them everything we've got!
- ▶️ This is how we turn the tide!
- ▶️ Now is the time to strike!
Quick[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Pathetic!
- ▶️ Their defenses are caving in!
- ▶️ Pffteh, some leader you turned out to be.
- ▶️ Your crew is nothing compared to mine!
- ▶️ That did not take long.
Defeated Opponent is Knocked Out[edit | edit source]
Generic[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ You fought well.
- ▶️ Well, you tried.
- ▶️ Begone.
- ▶️ You are a fool to face me.
- ▶️ White Spire is mine, and mine alone.
- ▶️ You're finished.
- ▶️ Yield!
- ▶️ Your fight ends here.
- ▶️ Yield to your better.
- ▶️ You're never going to win.
Anessix[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Your time in White Spire is over, Anessix.
- ▶️ Go back and grovel to the Court of Ristul!
- ▶️ No demon will ever run White Spire.
- ▶️ White Spire and it's secrets belong to me.
- ▶️ You're not half as cunning as you think you are.
Enno[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Stay in the Warrens, where you belong.
- ▶️ You're a fool to challenge me, Enno.
- ▶️ It is a shame you rose against me, Enno.
- ▶️ Your ambition betrayed you.
- ▶️ You were never my equal, Enno.
Jull[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Get out of here, impostor!
- ▶️ You are but a poor copy of me.
- ▶️ You are not fit to run the Sundered Moon.
- ▶️ Aah, go back to Icewrack!
- ▶️ I take no joy in this.
Hobgen[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ You are not fit to stand in Momma Eeb's shadow!
- ▶️ Die, Hobgen!
- ▶️ Your time is over, Hobgen.
- ▶️ White Spire has no need for a villain like you.
- ▶️ You are nothing to me.
Loot Round[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ This is our chance to get ahead.
- ▶️ Maybe one of these could secure us victory.
- ▶️ We need every edge we can get!
- ▶️ Let's see what Zenok has in store for us.
- ▶️ To the victor, go the spoils.
- ▶️ Mmm... Even in defeat, there is progress to be made.
- ▶️ Hmm, we must make do with what we are given.
- ▶️ Maybe there's something here we can use?
- ▶️ Ah, it's not ideal, but we can still make this work.
- ▶️ Pick through the scraps, there must be something we can use.
Placement[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Yes!!
- ▶️ Tonight, drinks are on me.
- ▶️ White Spire is ours!
- ▶️ We run this city.
- ▶️ This is our city now!
- ▶️ You were so close to taking it all!
- ▶️ Your time will come soon.
- ▶️ Feel proud!
- ▶️ Next time, we take first place!
- ▶️ Lord of White Spire is within our reach!
- ▶️ Third place!
- ▶️ Hmhm, not bad! Not bad at all.
- ▶️ I'm proud of the work we did today.
- ▶️ In time, White Spire will be ours.
- ▶️ You're making excellent progress.
- ▶️ Top fifty percent, not bad.
- ▶️ Fourth place is nothing to be sad about.
- ▶️ Hmm... On one hand, you failed. On the other, you failed less than four other people!
- ▶️ The middle of the pack is a fine place to be, but not a place you should aspire to stay.
- ▶️ This is just the beginning of our journey!
- ▶️ Your strategy didn't quite pan out, did it?
- ▶️ Fifth place, huh?
- ▶️ *Sigh* Oh well, at least that's over.
- ▶️ Mmm, you almost made the top fifty percent.
- ▶️ Perhaps we need to devise some new strategies.
- ▶️ Sixth place, huh?
- ▶️ Well, at least you are better than twenty-five percent of the others.
- ▶️ We can learn much from our failures.
- ▶️ We lost. But we are wiser for it.
- ▶️ Hopefully, you learned something today.
- ▶️ You can do better than that.
- ▶️ I have higher expectations.
- ▶️ I know you can do better.
- ▶️ At least there's plenty of room for growth.
- ▶️ Try again.
- ▶️ That was... ugly.
- ▶️ Our work is cut out for us.
- ▶️ We need to rethink a few things.
- ▶️ Eighth place?! Oh, God...
- ▶️ Tell me you were trying.
Return to Menu[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Ready for more?
- ▶️ We should try again, yes?
- ▶️ Our rivals still stand.
- ▶️ There is still work to do.
- ▶️ White Spire waits to be claimed.
- ▶️ There were a few miscommunications. Iron those out and you are sure to win!
- ▶️ It's good to work with someone you trust.
- ▶️ Once you iron out the kinks, you two will be unstoppable!
Status[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ We need to change tactics.
- ▶️ If we don't adapt to what they are doing, we'll be dead soon!
- ▶️ We need to get it together!!
- ▶️ Shake it off, we can still win this.
- ▶️ No more games. We need to start winning.
- ▶️ We could be doing better.
- ▶️ Mm, not bad... Not good, but not bad.
- ▶️ We can't hide in the middle of the pack forever.
- ▶️ This is proving to be more challenging than I expected.
- ▶️ We won't be able to tread water forever. Soon, we will need to strike!
- ▶️ Some minor adjustments and we will be ahead in no time.
- ▶️ We only have one real competitor. The rest are sure to die.
- ▶️ We have built a solid foundation. We need to build upon it.
- ▶️ We need to find an edge.
- ▶️ Hmm, they're putting up a good fight, but we can outlast them!
- ▶️ Excellent work.
- ▶️ We're doing great!
- ▶️ We need to stay in control.
- ▶️ Aha! This is our war to lose!
- ▶️ Ah ah ah! We must not get overconfident.
Talents[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ My influence only grows...
- ▶️ Do you know who you're dealing with?
- ▶️ I will not be pushed around!
- ▶️ I am done bidding my time!
- ▶️ I will show them why I am feared.
- ▶️ White Spire will be mine.
- ▶️ I will bow to no one!
- ▶️ I will not lose what I've built.
- ▶️ I will be Lord of White Spire!
- ▶️ I will fight 'til my last breath!
- ▶️ I have a decision to make.
- ▶️ Hmm... Decisions, decisions...
- ▶️ I prepared for this moment.
- ▶️ Time to execute my plan.
- ▶️ I must adapt.
Taunts[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Tell you what, after you lose, I'll buy you a drink.
- ▶️ If you need to drink your pain away, the Sundered Moon is around the corner!
- ▶️ Hahaha! You can never beat me!
- ▶️ Surrender now, and you will be spared more humiliation.
- ▶️ Eheh, I don't know if you have noticed yet, but... you're losing.
- ▶️ Hah! Your army is pathetic.
- ▶️ So, what is your strategy, exactly? Drown me in your troops' blood?
- ▶️ You're wasting everyone's time. Just give up!
- ▶️ Go. Home.
- ▶️ Your journey is about to end.
- ▶️ Ooh, the taste of defeat lingers in your mouth like... like a sour Riesling!
- ▶️ Good luck.
- ▶️ We will see who fortune smiles upon.
- ▶️ I wish you good fortune in every battle that is not against me!
- ▶️ This should be fun, yes?
- ▶️ Heheh, we have much to celebrate!
- ▶️ This is a joy to watch!
- ▶️ My crew is exemplary.
- ▶️ Hmm, I cannot even fathom what could beat me.
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Hello again!
- ▶️ Welcome back!
- ▶️ Come, friend. There is much work to do.
- ▶️ Together, we will do great things!
- ▶️ Are you ready to get your hands dirty?
- ▶️ You have exquisite taste.
- ▶️ I will deliver them a message.
- ▶️ I am willing to do whatever it takes.
- ▶️ We will show them that honor and profit are not at odds.
- ▶️ I see you are an individual... with a discerning eye!
- ▶️ Let's get to work.
- ▶️ This will remember the name Jull!
- ▶️ We will do this together!
- ▶️ Put me in the front, and I will handle the rest.
- ▶️ Time to break a few legs.
- ▶️ I'm a looong way from Icewrack.
- ▶️ I worked hard to get where I am.
- ▶️ I do not hide from my troubles. I meet them head on!
- ▶️ Pick me, my friend!
- ▶️ Actions speak louder than words.
- ▶️ We shall put them in their place.
- ▶️ Our victory is inevitable.
- ▶️ After we win, we'll celebrate at the Sundered Moon!
- ▶️ We will fight, we will win, and we will drink!
- ▶️ We will show them not to question our resolve.
- ▶️ Soon, we will celebrate our victory!
- ▶️ The sooner we get this ugly business over with, the sooner we can celebrate.
- ▶️ I wish it didn't come to war... But, it is a war I will win.
- ▶️ Only I am fit to replace Momma Eeb.
- ▶️ Let them come.
- ▶️ Let me show you what I have in store.
- ▶️ Enjoy!
- ▶️ It's over!
- ▶️ It ends here!
- ▶️ I'll make this quick.
- ▶️ You don't have a chance.
- ▶️ You won't survive this!
- ▶️ You will not walk out of here alive.
- ▶️ Time... to die, friend.
- ▶️ This ends now!
Season One City Crawl[edit | edit source]
Objective[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ I will show that I'm a worthy successor to Momma Eeb.
- ▶️ I strive to live up to Momma Eeb's standards.
- ▶️ This will help me secure my hold on White Spire.
- ▶️ Port Slipshade is a cornerstone of my operation. I will not let it slip into the wrong hands.
- ▶️ Nothing moves in or out of this port without my knowledge.
- ▶️ I am not a coward to strike from the shadows... I lead by example.
- ▶️ I would rather be loved than feared, but in times like these?... Hmm, I will settle for the latter.
- ▶️ The people I lead need to know that they can depend on me. I will reward their loyalty with my own.
- ▶️ The White Orchids would be a powerful endorsement in my bid to rule White Spire. But, to gain their favor, I need to stabilish my presence.
- ▶️ The Pruno (?) business in Dark Reef continues to grow. I need to double down on my efforts.
- ▶️ Enno is a consistent thorn on our side. We must remain vigilant!
- ▶️ My rivals are re-doubling their efforts against me! I need to invest in proper security.
- ▶️ Mmm, my relationship with Tusk is complicated... but perhaps, we can come to a working understanding.
- ▶️ These battles will provide ample opportunities to showcase my wears.
- ▶️ The more my business expand, the more protection I require.
- ▶️ Not everyone is dilligent in repaying their debts to me. Sometimes I need to... encourage better behaviour.
- ▶️ I was surprised when Bristleback asked me to help him prepare for his next bar fight with Tusk, but I will take him on as a pupil. His coin spends as well as any others.
- ▶️ The bread and butter of my business will always be low-lives. But, as my station rises, it doesn't hurt to attract a higher class of criminal.
Puzzle[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Hmm, this could be tricky.
- ▶️ Now, this is an intereting situation.
- ▶️ I will find a way to deal with this problem.
- ▶️ Hmm, there are always complications that arise when you run your own business.
- ▶️ Tusk and I have a... "checkered" past. But I can always count on him in a bar fight.
- ▶️ "Cantrip"... A stupid name, for a stupid bar! I will show these competitors that their wares are uneeded in White Spire.
- ▶️ People come to The Sundered Moon because they can get libations unseen anywhere else! Does my Plague Ward based cocktail have a body count?... Yes, but, those that survive?... Heheh, rave about their experience!
- ▶️ My associates in Dark Reef are expected to make another delivery soon. Hopefully, they can navigate whatever troubles await them.
Streetfight[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ These upstarts must be dealt with!
- ▶️ I will make an example out of this lot.
- ▶️ So... they think they can stop me.
- ▶️ Anyone who challenges my will be put down!
- ▶️ I cannot tolerate anyone meddling in my affairs.
- ▶️ Dah, those wretched Primordials are leaving their scraps all over Port Slipshade! I will not stand for it!
- ▶️ The Broodmother and her children continue to drive costumers away. For my business to profit, she needs to be out of the picture.
- ▶️ It matters not if they were summoned by Anessix or forged by the visits of Weeping Rose, I will not abide golems wreaking havoc in my city!
- ▶️ Pwah! Enno thinks he can make an appeal to his woodland friends to stop me! It will be an act... of futility.
- ▶️ I know why the last child of Slom is coming for me, but his rage is misplaced. I will beat some sense into the man.
- ▶️ Grek is growing bolder; sending wave after wave of minions to wear me down. But he made a crucial mistake: I do not get worn down. I only get angry!
- ▶️ Bah, on the battlefield, a warrior can only kill you once. In retail? You die a little bit every day.
- ▶️ I do not know why the Quorrum of Weeping Rose is meddling in the affairs of White Spire, but we will never become pawns of another city.
- ▶️ That little rodent Enno has been outwitting his agents with property stolen from me! This will not stand.
- ▶️ It would appear that my friendly competition with Cantrip... has taken a darker turn.
- ▶️ Not every patrol in White Spire can be bribed to look the other way. In these unfortunate situations, I will do whatever it takes to make sure my product can move freely through the city.
- ▶️ Axe still has not forgiven me for temporarily banning him from The Sundered Moon. This is likely because Goodkind has yet to explain to Axe what the word "temporarily" means!
- ▶️ Oh good... More of Enno's friends are here to be a nuisance.
- ▶️ I used to think Grek was nothing more than a distraction, but it is becoming more apparent that he is looking to have a seat at the table.
- ▶️ My involvent with the White Orchids is not without controversy. For instance, there are many creatures that don't take kindly to the fact that I want to eat them!
- ▶️ Perhaps, after I deliver Grek's prized beer stock to the White Orchids, he will learn that standing in my way... is ill-advised.
- ▶️ When will these wizards and their pets learn?
- ▶️ Anessix thinks she can worm her way into my territory?! I will never bend the knee to the Court of Ristul!
- ▶️ Enno has violated my home, and I intend to make him answer for it!