A Bristly Hotfix
NOTE: Some of these changes have already rolled out over the previous few days.
- Fixed Battle Pass purchase issues.
- Improved client purchase flow, including adding a warning when not signed into Steam.
- Fixed new default map not being loaded.
- Working on out-of-memory crash issues on 2GB iOS devices. These should be much more stable than they were.
- Destroyed a crash involving particle destruction.
- Performance improvements on low-end devices.
- Fixed issues with the Reward popup dialogs.
- Fixed XP rewards from City Crawl not showing properly in the reward popup or animating properly on the bar.
- Fixed an issue with daily challenges using Protopass values.
- Fixed Jull's Tier 5 Units challenge.
- Fixed an issue where Spectate could show up on the Post-Match screen of a bot game.
- Fixed an issue where private matches could not be started if a saved game existed already in that mode.
- Numerous other small sound, skin, and UI improvements.
- Savage :
- Bonus Attack Damage per Attack changed from [6, 8, 10] to [5, 6, 10]