|Whenever a Demon casts a spell, for 4 seconds allied Demons are silenced and the caster gains +50% bonus Pure damage for each allied Demon.|
- The bonus damage from the alliance does not count as a separate damage instance when calculating mana gain.
- It does, however, count as an increase of attack damage and thus will increase the amount of mana gained for low attack values.
- The additional damage is calculated before damage reduction.
- Every new instance of Anessix's Demon companion counts as separate Demon for the bonus damage.
Out of Season Heroes
- Dead allied Demons and ally summoned Demons now count towards the damage bonus.
- When a Demon casts, now only allied Demons are silenced.
- New: Whenever a Demon casts a spell, for 4 seconds all Demons are silenced and the caster gains +50% bonus Pure damage for each allied Demon.
|Player||Assassin • Brawny • Brute • Champion • Demon • Dragon • Fallen • Healer • Heartless • Human • Hunter • Knight • Mage • Magus • Poisoner • Rogue • Savage • Scaled • Shaman • Spirit • Summoner • Swordsman • Troll • Vigilant • Void • Warrior|
|Out of Season
|Demon Hunter • Elusive • Inventor • Scrappy • Shaman • Druid • Blood-Bound • Deadeye • Insect • Primordial • Warlocks|