Retake the City
When you’ve taken over all of White Spire, you now have the option of Prestiging. When you do this, the whole city gets reset, including all of your Streetfight items. This time completing City Crawl will be rather harder, but the Streetfight items you’ll earn will also be rather stronger (and have spiffy new names, check them out during the fights). To mark the occasion, players who have completed City Crawl at least once get a Prestige seal on their Wanted Poster, as well as a flashy crown for all of your Underlords in-game. And yes, you’ll be able to Prestige multiple times.
We’re also taking this opportunity to dress up the Wanted Posters a bit – players who have unlocked the Battle Pass now get some extra flair to show off their Battle Pass level.
Take care and see you in White Spire!
- Fixed an issue with the Play Again button on the post match screen not taking you back to the main menu to queue up.
- Fixed a bug with later rounds in some Streetfights where enemy units wouldn't get their star upgrades, leading to those fights finally being at their designed difficulty.
- Further memory optimization to help with low-memory devices.
- Fixed a bug with sharecodes and items. Contraption items will no longer duplicate.
- Improved Underlord textures.
- Fixed an issue with Underlord face morphs on low-memory devices.
- Improved reward popup queuing.
- Improved clock synchronization between client and server during rounds.
- Added a system whereby live game balance to units, alliances, etc. will not affect the balance of existing City Crawl Streetfights and puzzles.
- Friendly Fire:
- Cooldown changed from 15 to 13
- Attack Rate changed from 0.588 to 0.667
- Maximum Health changed from [600, 1200, 2400] to [700, 1400, 2800]
- Duration changed from [3, 4, 5] to 5
- Fixed an issue where Legion Commander could still heal from the last hit of a duel.
- Maximum Health changed from [675, 1350, 2700] to [675, 1150, 2300]
- Attack Damage Minimum changed from [40, 80, 160] to [40, 60, 120]
- Attack Damage Maximum changed from [50, 100, 200] to [50, 75, 150]
- Heal Bonus Percent changed from [25, 50] to [25, 45]
- Mana Gain changed from [4, 7, 10] to [4, 8, 15]
- Extra Magic Damage changed from [35, 75] to [35, 70]
- Magic Resistance changed from [20, 45] to [20, 50]