Bio[edit | edit source]
|“||There's a lot of misconceptions about the pursuit of power: that to achieve it, you have to get your hands dirty. This couldn't be further from the truth. Anyone worth a damn wouldn't have blood on their own hands. That's what people are for. No, violence is a tool. A lever that you use to help you get what you want. But what if I told you there was another tool available? Something simple. Something effective. Of course, I'm talking about secrets. You see, secrets are the great equalizer. It doesn't matter if you're a pauper or a king, if someone comes up to you and says 'I know something that you don't know' you immediately crave that information. This makes secrets not only fun, but insanely lucrative... and I know them all.||„|
- ▶️ unused.
Alliance[edit | edit source]
Assassins[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Bring me their heads.
- ▶️ Do your work, assassins.
- ▶️ My assassins are about to apply their trade.
- ▶️ As far as assassination attempts go, this isn't even in the top twenty.
- ▶️ You brought assassins. How predictable.
- ▶️ Oh no, assassins. Whatever will I do?
Blood-Bound[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ See how they throw away their lives for me?
- ▶️ Your death has meaning!
- ▶️ Die! So that your brothers can grow strong.
- ▶️ I'm not afraid of mindless oafs.
- ▶️ I don't care how big you grow, we will cut you down all the sane.
- ▶️ It doesn't matter how big they get: kill them.
Brawny[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Protect your master!
- ▶️ The longer this goes on, the stronger my army becomes!
- ▶️ You won't get past my guards.
- ▶️ We're going to have to put in some work to take these guys down.
- ▶️ They may look strong, but in time they bleed out just like anyone else.
- ▶️ Destroy their wall of flesh.
Brute[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Brute force will only get you so far.
- ▶️ Don't let them hobble you.
- ▶️ We don't deal with the brutes, we'll have a problem.
Champion[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Your champion doesn't look like much.
- ▶️ I'll enjoy watching your champion bleed.
- ▶️ Your champion won't save you.
Deadeye[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Let them waste time targeting my minions.
- ▶️ Strike while they're focused on the help.
- ▶️ Fools. I have an army willing to die for me.
Demon[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Behold the might of the Court of Ristul!
- ▶️ When the Court of Ristul stands united, no one can stop us.
- ▶️ Only a fool would oppose the Court of Ristul.
- ▶️ I'm not scared of the Court of Ristul.
- ▶️ The Court of Ristul will bow to me.
- ▶️ You dare turn on one of your own?
Dragon[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Save the dragons' corpses. They're a fine delicacy.
- ▶️ What is a dragon compared to a demon?
- ▶️ The only people afraid of dragons are illiterate peasants.
Druid[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Come druids! Fight for me!
- ▶️ I'll break any rule I have to.
- ▶️ I'll do anything to win, even align with sanctimonious nature-worshipers.
- ▶️ Get back to the forest where you belong.
- ▶️ These nature-lovers are insufferable.
- ▶️ Destroy the druids!
Elusive[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Stand still so that we can kill you.
- ▶️ You can't dodge forever.
- ▶️ Your luck is going to run out.
Healer[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ We can't be killed.
- ▶️ We can outlast anyone.
- ▶️ I've surrounded myself with the best healers money can buy.
Heartless[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ We'll tear through your armor like it's nothing.
- ▶️ Such blood will be spilt.
- ▶️ There will be a massacre.
- ▶️ Let's teach these people a thing or two about cruelty.
- ▶️ Your armor isn't half as intimidating as you think it is.
- ▶️ You should've worked for me.
Human[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ u Mortals, enforce my will.
- ▶️ u Humanity serves at my leisure.
- ▶️ u You will be silenced.
- ▶️ Fuel our power, humans.
- ▶️ Yes, humans, worship me.
- ▶️ My worshippers will bring you low.
- ▶️ u If we lose to humans, I'll be the laughing stock of the court.
- ▶️ u Die, mortals.
- ▶️ u Kill the humans.
- ▶️ We must remove these human stains.
- ▶️ Humans. They never seem to know their place.
- ▶️ Humans and their silly notion of heroics.
Hunter[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ You're my prey now.
- ▶️ You will be hunted like the prey you are.
- ▶️ We will stop you and we will end you.
Insect[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ These bugs are distasteful but effective.
- ▶️ I'm going to need new shoes after this battle.
- ▶️ Overwhelm them!
- ▶️ Crush these insects.
- ▶️ Your little distraction won't save you.
- ▶️ Bugs? Aha! You think I'm afraid of bugs?
Inventor[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ The science of the Keen is at my beck and call.
- ▶️ Like me, the Keen are unpredictable.
- ▶️ I paid you Keen enough, now blow them up!
- ▶️ Destroy these foolish contraptions.
- ▶️ The Keen are a blight on this plain.
- ▶️ Heh, your science won't save you.
Knight[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Such chivalry. Such stupidity.
- ▶️ Your knights are as predictable as ever.
- ▶️ Your honor guard will fall like all the others.
Mage[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Our magic will rip them apart!
- ▶️ They will feel the wrath of the arcane!
- ▶️ The secrets of the arcane are mine to wield.
- ▶️ Your magic means nothing to me.
- ▶️ Destroy the mages!
- ▶️ If we were in Weeping Rose, maybe you'd have a chance.
Primordial[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Even the Eidolons die for me.
- ▶️ My army is unending.
- ▶️ Even the forces of nature will die for me.
- ▶️ The primoridals mean nothing to me.
- ▶️ Look out for Eidolons!
- ▶️ Don't forget to deal with the Eidolons.
Savage[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Savages, nothing more.
- ▶️ What is a beast to a demon?
- ▶️ What good are teeth and claws against a relentless army?
Scaled[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ I don't need all my power to kill you.
- ▶️ They're resistant to magic!
- ▶️ Ohhh, am I supposed to be scared of the little fish-people?
Scrappy[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ My henchmen may be annoying, but they're effective.
- ▶️ My forces are relentless.
- ▶️ The harder you keep the Keen down, the harder they fight.
- ▶️ Come little Keen, meet your end.
- ▶️ Your spirit is strong, but your tactics are lacking.
- ▶️ I've never seen so many people so eager to throw their lives away.
Shaman[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ First you'll be embarrassed, and then you'll die.
- ▶️ You will suffer all manner of indignities before you die.
- ▶️ Just turn them into a chicken already!
- ▶️ Don't you dare turn me into a chicken.
- ▶️ Shamans are the worst.
- ▶️ I'd rather die than be turned into a chicken.
Spirit[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ The elements bow to my will.
- ▶️ Come brothers, fight for your betters!
- ▶️ Even the elements themselves are at my beck and call.
- ▶️ I see I have attracted the Spirit brothers' attention.
- ▶️ Oh please, go make your silly triangles somewhere else.
- ▶️ I don't fear the Spirit brothers.
Summoner[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ You think you can outsummon me?
- ▶️ Your army pales in comparison.
- ▶️ Summon all the minions you want, they won't save you.
Troll[edit | edit source]
Vigilant[edit | edit source]
Void[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Stare into the void at your own peril.
- ▶️ My allies have come from across the void.
- ▶️ You idiots are standing against gods!
- ▶️ Even the gods will bow to the Court of Ristul!
- ▶️ I have traversed the Abyssm, I don't fear the void.
- ▶️ Go back to the planes you came from!
Warlock[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Don't let them establish a link!
- ▶️ Kill the warlocks, quickly!
- ▶️ Don't let the warlocks get entrenched.
Warrior[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Warriors! Protect me!
- ▶️ You can't hope to kill my warriors.
- ▶️ My warriors are willing to die for me.
- ▶️ Armor won't save you.
- ▶️ You're just delaying the inevitable.
- ▶️ Let the warriors watch as their friends die.
Ability[edit | edit source]
Generic[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ I will never yield!
- ▶️ This isn't over yet.
- ▶️ We need to make a stand.
- ▶️ If we don't get it together, we're done for.
- ▶️ I can't do this on my own!
- ▶️ They're tougher than I thought.
- ▶️ They're not making this easy, are they?
- ▶️ We need to turn things around!
- ▶️ Stop wasting time and kill them!
- ▶️ We don't turn this around, we're all dead.
- ▶️ We're in control.
- ▶️ There's nothing you can do to stop us.
- ▶️ Submit!
- ▶️ Yield to your betters.
- ▶️ What chance do you have against us?
- ▶️ You will never win.
- ▶️ Crush them!
- ▶️ Show no mercy.
- ▶️ I want their heads.
- ▶️ White Spire belongs to me.
- ▶️ I won't go down without a fight!
- ▶️ We can still win this!
- ▶️ You think you've won?
- ▶️ Don't underestimate me.
- ▶️ I still have tricks up my sleeve.
Martyr's Boon[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Trust in me and be rewarded!
- ▶️ My army will not fall!
- ▶️ We must all make sacrifices.
- ▶️ The Court of Ristul rewards its servants.
- ▶️ We are chosen for greatness.
Pure Pain[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ I'll see you writhe.
- ▶️ You will know pain.
- ▶️ Suffer.
- ▶️ There's no escaping me.
- ▶️ Scream for me.
Summon Demonic Golem[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Hello darling.
- ▶️ I think it's time to get a new playmate.
- ▶️ I brought more friends.
- ▶️ I'd love to introduce you to a new friend.
- ▶️ There's someone I'd like you to meet.
Enthrall[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ You belong to me now.
- ▶️ Bring me their soul!
- ▶️ Kill them!
- ▶️ I want their soul!
- ▶️ You can't resist me.
Death[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Unbelievable.
- ▶️ How did I die so fast?
- ▶️ They must be cheating. It's the only logical explanation.
- ▶️ Uh, hell.
- ▶️ Well that didn't go as I planned, did it?
- ▶️ Well that was unfortunate.
- ▶️ This is not my day.
- ▶️ How did they go the drop on me?
- ▶️ I should have seen that coming.
- ▶️ Well that didn't work.
- ▶️ I think it may be time for a new plan.
Emotion[edit | edit source]
Angry[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ You're all incompetent!
- ▶️ I need to find better help.
- ▶️ You people are useless!
- ▶️ Stop dying!
- ▶️ Why did I make a deal with you idiots?
- ▶️ Why do I bother with you people?
- ▶️ Ugh, you are imbeciles.
- ▶️ I should just let the Court of Ristul take you all.
- ▶️ Note to self: have incompetent help's throats slit.
- ▶️ How dare you.
Cocky[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Oh, this feels good.
- ▶️ I love watching them writhe.
- ▶️ They should've paid for better help.
- ▶️ You get what you pay for.
- ▶️ I wish I could say I was surprised.
- ▶️ My enemies are so predictable.
- ▶️ They should've begged to me earlier.
- ▶️ I told you this would happen.
- ▶️ What did I tell you? I know everything.
- ▶️ Why don't they just slit their own throats and be done with it?
Concerned[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ This is getting ridiculous.
- ▶️ Is this good? No. But, what is life without risk?
- ▶️ I might actually lose. Strange, but exciting.
- ▶️ Cosh will never let me hear the end of this.
- ▶️ Oh dear.
- ▶️ This isn't working.
- ▶️ The Court will never let me hear the end of this.
- ▶️ I was given bad information, wasn't I?
- ▶️ I need to find someone to blame.
- ▶️ My my. How interesting.
Happy[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ They think they can win? Ha. Hilarious.
- ▶️ Watching the hope drain from their eyes never gets old.
- ▶️ Well that was satisfying.
- ▶️ Hah. I love it when things go my way.
- ▶️ Well this is going well now, isn't it?
- ▶️ They should've bent the knee earlier.
- ▶️ I haven't been this happy since the first blood sacrifice was done in my name.
- ▶️ When this is over, I'm cracking open a bottle of Icewrack White.
- ▶️ Delightful.
- ▶️ I do know how to pick them, don't I?
Easy Enemy[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Just die already!
- ▶️ They don't know when to give up.
- ▶️ Oh look! Free money.
- ▶️ You have to kind of admire how stupidly optimistic they are.
- ▶️ Let's just kill them again and move on.
Hard Enemy[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ They won't win this time.
- ▶️ This time, we're ready for them.
- ▶️ This won't be easy.
- ▶️ I've been waiting for this.
- ▶️ Here's the real test.
Trap[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ The darkness will claim them.
- ▶️ I have a surprise for them.
- ▶️ Laughter
- ▶️ Laughter
- ▶️ They've walked right into my trap.
- ▶️ They're not going to be happy about this.
- ▶️ Oh, this is going to be good.
- ▶️ If they didn't hate me before...
- ▶️ I wonder what this will do.
- ▶️ Oops.
Killed Underlord[edit | edit source]
Generic[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Ha!
- ▶️ You were never going to take Momma Eeb's place.
- ▶️ I will be ascendant!
- ▶️ We struck down their leader.
- ▶️ They tried.
- ▶️ Oh, face it darling: I'm just better than you.
- ▶️ We're better prepared, better financed, and frankly, better looking.
- ▶️ Oh, don't look so surprised. I'm me and you're you, what else was going to happen?
- ▶️ We put them out of their misery.
- ▶️ You were never in my league.
- ▶️ It's my time now.
Clutch[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ I will drag you down with me.
- ▶️ We die together.
- ▶️ You think you got the best of me?
- ▶️ You first!
- ▶️ Die!
Quick[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ We're off to a great start.
- ▶️ White Spire is mine!
- ▶️ I guess you're as pathetic as the rumors said.
- ▶️ We made short work of them.
- ▶️ They didn't put up a fight, now did they?
Defeated Opponent is Knocked Out[edit | edit source]
Generic[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Be gone.
- ▶️ You were never going to claim White Spire.
- ▶️ Maybe now you realize who you were dealing with.
- ▶️ Sweet dreams, darling.
- ▶️ It's over for you.
- ▶️ Your time is over.
- ▶️ You never had what it takes.
- ▶️ Get out of my city.
- ▶️ If you ask nicely, maybe I'll let you be one of my pawns.
- ▶️ Now's a good time for you to beg for your life.
Anessix[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Be gone, imposter.
- ▶️ The real me would never lose so easily.
- ▶️ You could never be the real thing.
- ▶️ You're a clever little demon. Shame you're not clever enough.
- ▶️ Your hair looks great. Don't get me wrong, I'm still going to kill you, but I feel like you deserve the compliment.
Enno[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ I am the Mistress of Secrets, Enno, and you are a street rat.
- ▶️ You've outlived your usefulness
- ▶️ Die, you little runt.
- ▶️ Go back to picking up scraps where you belong.
- ▶️ You were a fool to challenge me, Enno.
Jull[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ We could've been partners, Jull.
- ▶️ Honor gets you killed evertime, darling.
- ▶️ I'll be sure to give a toast in your honor.
- ▶️ Your bar will be in good hands, Jull.
- ▶️ You should've stayed in Icewrack.
Hobgen[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ You're not half as clever as you think you are, Hobgen.
- ▶️ You're never going to replace Momma Eeb.
- ▶️ Time to put you out of your misery, Hobgen.
- ▶️ It was always going to come to this.
- ▶️ You have no idea how satisfying this is.
Loot Round[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Shiny.
- ▶️ Ooooh.
- ▶️ Decisions, decisions.
- ▶️ Ah, the fruits of our labor.
- ▶️ And now we reap the rewards.
- ▶️ We can make do.
- ▶️ Waste not one not.
- ▶️ There's something here we can use.
- ▶️ I guess we have to make do.
- ▶️ Better than nothing I suppose.
Placement[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Stand tall. You earned it.
- ▶️ Wonderful.
- ▶️ I knew you had it in you.
- ▶️ You earned this glory.
- ▶️ White Spire is in the palm of your hand.
- ▶️ You are a heartbeat away from the crown.
- ▶️ You'll get them next time.
- ▶️ It was a hell of a run.
- ▶️ Impressive.
- ▶️ They know they got lucky.
- ▶️ You may not have won, but you made them work for it.
- ▶️ You should feel proud.
- ▶️ Top three. Well done.
- ▶️ You have what it takes to win.
- ▶️ Your time will come soon.
- ▶️ Fourth place. Not bad at all.
- ▶️ You're getting better.
- ▶️ I can tell you've been practicing.
- ▶️ You've stepped up your game, I see.
- ▶️ The important thing is that you're not backsliding.
- ▶️ That was tough.
- ▶️ Everyone loses eventually. There's no shame in it.
- ▶️ It's a lot of potential here.
- ▶️ If you stick with this, you're going to win eventually.
- ▶️ It was some tough competition today.
- ▶️ Remember this failure and learn from it.
- ▶️ You're better than that.
- ▶️ Well you're not dead last so... thank god for small favors.
- ▶️ Could've been worse. Could've been better, let's not sugarcoat it, but still. Could've been worse.
- ▶️ Some minor adjustments and you'll be in the top fifty percent in no time.
- ▶️ I suppose it's better than last place.
- ▶️ I expected more from you.
- ▶️ Learn from this failure.
- ▶️ You lost the match, but you still gained knowledge.
- ▶️ Pain is a teacher.
- ▶️ Ugh.
- ▶️ How disappointing.
- ▶️ I see my work is cut out for me.
- ▶️ On the plus side, there's plenty of room for improvement.
- ▶️ This won't do at all.
Return to Menu[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ That was exhilarating.
- ▶️ Oh I like you.
- ▶️ I had fun. Did you have fun?
- ▶️ Let's do that again sometime.
- ▶️ This war isn't over.
- ▶️ You don't place nice with others, do you?
- ▶️ I expected more from the two of you.
- ▶️ Ugh, don't blame yourself. You were working with an idiot.
- ▶️ The two of you are thickest thieves, aren't you?
- ▶️ I like to work with people who understand the value of cooperation.
- ▶️ I knew you had potential.
- ▶️ You were still feeling each other out. Next time you work together, it'll go better.
- ▶️ Imagine what you could do with a proper conspirator
- ▶️ This is the beginning of something good. I can tell.
Status[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ How are they outsmarting us?
- ▶️ Think, Anessix. Think!
- ▶️ I'm cursed. That's the only logical explanation.
- ▶️ If we don't turn our fortunes around soon, we are dead.
- ▶️ I don't need this right now.
- ▶️ We can't tread water forever.
- ▶️ I won't lie. I expected we'd be doing better.
- ▶️ They're better than I expected.
- ▶️ Well, the good news is we have room for improvement.
- ▶️ How aggressively mediocre.
- ▶️ They're going to be coming for us, but we'll be ready.
- ▶️ Soon, we will be ascendant.
- ▶️ We're so close to the top.
- ▶️ White Spire is almost ours.
- ▶️ We can't lose position.
- ▶️ Everything is going according to plan.
- ▶️ No one can match us.
- ▶️ My strategy is playing out perfectly.
- ▶️ Of course we're winning.
- ▶️ Why wouldn't we be on top?
Talents[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Yes.
- ▶️ This should work nicely.
- ▶️ Perfect.
- ▶️ Just what I needed.
- ▶️ Oh, they're going to really hate me now.
- ▶️ They won't be able to deal with this.
- ▶️ This is the edge I was looking for.
- ▶️ Time to shore things up.
- ▶️ We need to adapt.
- ▶️ I needed this.
- ▶️ Perhaps it's time to show them something new.
- ▶️ There is much I have learned.
- ▶️ My influence grows.
- ▶️ Time to get an edge on the others.
- ▶️ I need to choose carefully.
Taunts[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Haven't you figured it out yet? You're losing.
- ▶️ You're never going to win.
- ▶️ It's not too late for you to swear undying fealty to me.
- ▶️ You lost the moment you challenged me.
- ▶️ The shadows are closing in on you.
- ▶️ Oh, you won't last long.
- ▶️ I have you just where I want you.
- ▶️ You can quit whenever you like.
- ▶️ Feel free to beg for mercy at any time.
- ▶️ u Feel free to beg for mercy at any time.
- ▶️ I know what you're planning and it's not going to save you.
- ▶️ Your desperation is as amusing as it is tacky.
- ▶️ That was a close one.
- ▶️ That could've gone either way.
- ▶️ You gave me quite the run.
- ▶️ Well that was a bit of an adventure, now wasn't it?
- ▶️ This is absurd!
- ▶️ I can't believe that worked!
- ▶️ Fate is conspiring against me.
- ▶️ And like that, my beautiful conspiracy crumbles to ash.
- ▶️ Good luck.
- ▶️ This should be interesting,
- ▶️ Let's have fun, shall we?
- ▶️ I hope you put up a fight.
- ▶️ I had a great time.
- ▶️ Perfect.
- ▶️ Everything is as it should be.
- ▶️ It worked out just as I planned.
- ▶️ Oh dear.
- ▶️ This is quite bad now, isn't it?
- ▶️ I don't like the looks of this.
- ▶️ This is turning into a nightmare.
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ I knew you'd come back.
- ▶️ And what naughty things have you been up to?
- ▶️ Tell me you have some secrets to share.
- ▶️ It's been awhile. I missed you.
- ▶️ White Spire awaits.
- ▶️ Of course you pick me.
- ▶️ Yes yes. Of course you want my help.
- ▶️ I'm sure we can work something out.
- ▶️ White Spire could use a touch of class.
- ▶️ Never underestimate me.
- ▶️ Smart choice.
- ▶️ Well, it's settled then. Let's take over a city.
- ▶️ I knew you'd make the right choice.
- ▶️ What are we waiting for?
- ▶️ We will rule from the shadows.
- ▶️ You know you want to pick me.
- ▶️ All roads lead back to me.
- ▶️ Uh, you're going to pick me. We both know it.
- ▶️ There are such wonderful things I could show you.
- ▶️ Together, we'd be unstoppable.
- ▶️ The fun is about to begin.
- ▶️ Can I tell you a secret?
- ▶️ Only I am fit to rule White Spire.
- ▶️ Do try to make this quick, I have plans later.
- ▶️ White Spire will be mine.
- ▶️ The Age of Anessix. Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?
- ▶️ My time is now.
- ▶️ I will rule from the shadows.
- ▶️ White Spire's secrets will belong to me.
- ▶️ I will bring White Spire back to glory.
Season One City Crawl[edit | edit source]
Objective[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Another task stands between me and controlling White Spire.
- ▶️ I love living in Little Revtel. The sights, the sounds,... the money!
- ▶️ In time, Little Revtel will be mine.
- ▶️ Nothing will stand between me and what I deserve.
- ▶️ Soon, I will be etched into this city's history.
- ▶️ Sometimes it pays to give with an open hand... once you've gained someone's loyalty they will follow you into hell.
- ▶️ Savagery is one of our baser insticts, and there is something beautiful about watching people indulge in it so wantonly.
- ▶️ To control White Spire, I'm going to need to raise quite the army.
- ▶️ The agents of the Court of Ristul lie everywhere. And our influence will only continue to spread.
- ▶️ Healing is a simple parlor trick that can get a man indebted to you for life. Master it. Give widely. And watch the receipts come in.
- ▶️ Never underestimate the value of chaos. In chaos, people strive to find order, and in doing so always turn to people like me.
- ▶️ My forces need more training if they are ever expected to provide adequate protection.
- ▶️ Demons are a proud and diverse group of people, and to unite them takes skill and willpower. But if you can pull it off, the fear it sends is palpable.
- ▶️ The humans of White Spire have learned my name and turned to me for power. With each passing day my worshippers grow, and with it my influence.
- ▶️ Primordial forces act like they're superior, but they can be controlled as readily as any mortal creature. All we need to do is find out what they want, after that manipulating them is alarmingly simple.
- ▶️ Despite the outward appearance, my connection to the Court of Ristul is a bit strained... I try to keep up with my tithes of gold and souls in an effort to stay in their good favor.
- ▶️ Assassins are amazing tools. Affordable, disposable and delightfully effective at removing undesirables.
- ▶️ Soul collecting is obnoxiously cliché. And yet, a woman has to pay the bills somehow.
Puzzle[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Quite the conundrum!
- ▶️ Well, this is a situation.
- ▶️ I can work this out.
- ▶️ I won't let this stop me.
- ▶️ Enthralling Davion was a simple affair. Having him successfully slay some dragons was significantly more difficult.
- ▶️ It took all I had to ensnare the great beast. But with him as my plaything, nothing will stand in my way.
- ▶️ The Spirit brothers seek to contain me. I admire their dedication but loathe their desire to embrace futility.
- ▶️ The Court of Ristul demands blood. And I know just the person to bring it to me.
Streetfight[edit | edit source]
- ▶️ Little Revtel will be mine, and I won't let anyone stand in my way.
- ▶️ These people just don't get it, I'm their sovereign now.
- ▶️ Ugh, how many of these roaming street gangs I'm gonna have to put down?
- ▶️ Resistance to my reign while expected is always a disappointment.
- ▶️ One of these days people will get the message and start to fall in line.
- ▶️ Look, I get it. It's fun for lesser deities to puff their chests and show superiority to mortals, but I am no mortal. And the Spirit brothers will regret their transgression.
- ▶️ It is my goal to have a monopoly on magic. The first step of my plan is to get the warlocks in line.
- ▶️ The damned are without morals, but not without hierarchy... and I should sit at the top.
- ▶️ Grek thinks a couple of his pet Hellbears will be enough to slow me down. Pathetic.
- ▶️ You know, Ogre Magi is really too stupid to be a useful thrall, but his refusal to bow to me needs to be addressed.
- ▶️ Every day I encounter some would-be hero just begging to throw their lives away in an attempt to stop me.
- ▶️ The primordial forces fear what will happens if I gain a foothold here. But no matter, their efforts will fail like all the others.
- ▶️ My thralls are given a good life, but if you spurn my favor and rise against me, I have no choice but to put you down.
- ▶️ People fear me and my ties to the Court of Ristul. Frankly, I'm shocked that the denizens of White Spire could be so close-minded. If they don't want to do business with a demon, they are free to do business with whomever they want, there's no need to drum up an angry mob.
- ▶️ White Spire is full of competition, but there is only room for one mistress of secrets, and I won't have other soothsayers trying to angle in on my business.
- ▶️ When I released my hold over Davion, I thought he would understand that this was an act of kindness. Raising his sword to me in retribution will be the last mistake he makes.
- ▶️ It would appear that not every demon is thrilled with the fact that I am willing to work alongside mortals as opposed to simply enslaving them. White Spire has no room for Terrorblade's antiquated views.
- ▶️ Let the forest dwellers and their minions try to unseat me. A demon has nothing to fear from the natural world.
- ▶️ This isn't the first time I've had to endure crusades against me. I will survive their slings and arrows as I have in ages past.
- ▶️ The Dark Trolls play at being masters of the dead... but their power is nothing compared to my own.
- ▶️ It was bad enough dealing with Enno, Jull, and Hobgen... but now Nevermore is trying to oust me from the Court of Ristul. This is a situation I need to deal with personally.
- ▶️ The Oglodi are known for their hatred of demons. It was really only a matter of time before Axe came for me. Fortunately, Axe is also an idiot.
- ▶️ That the heavens are trying to stop me is only a testament of my growing power. Once I deal with the celestials, no one would dare to stand against me.
- ▶️ The servant of the Flayed Twins has his eyes set on me. I would be a liar if I didn't say I had concerns.